Me: How was your day Jackson?
J: Good
Me: What did you do today?
J: I just pway wit my fwiends.
Me: What did you play with?
J: I pway wit da mommy.
Me: You played Mommy?
J: I pway wit da Lego peoples.
Me: Which friend did you play with?
J: Dylan
Me: Did you play in the sandbox today?
J: Yeah, I did
Me: Who did you play with?
J: Conner
Me: Did you do activities today?
J: Yeah, I did. I pway wit play-doh... I pway wit play-doh. I din't pway play-doh. I don't eat play-doh.
Me: Oh, that's right, we don't eat play-doh. What color play-doh did you play with?
J: Ye-yoh
J: Is dat Austin's? (referring to a piece of paper on the desk)
Me: Yes, that's Austin's. Where's your paper?
J: I just loozed it. I can't find my paper.
Tuesday, April 15, 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








No comments:
Post a Comment